Contact The Mac


We want to make it as quick and easy to contact us as we can.
Our branches are open Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Our Member Service Centre is available Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm.
Our Details  
Visit your local branch View our branches and opening times
Call us 1300 622 278 (+61 2 4640 9999 if you are outside Australia)
Email us
Enquire online Using our Online Enquiry Form
Mail us PO Box 121, Camden NSW 2570
Report your card lost or stolen Using The Mac App or by calling 1300 622 278 (within Australia) or +61 2 4640 9999 (outside Australia)
Fraud Monitoring Team You may receive an SMS from +61 437 126 492 or +61 489 988 024 or be asked to call 1300 705 750


Important Business Numbers  
BSB 802 388
ABN 83 087 650 244
AFSL/Australian credit licence no. 239933

Are you happy with the service that you have received?

Please share your feedback and we will pass it on to our team. You can share your feedback using any of the options listed at the top of this page.

We want to get it right for our Members, so if you think we could do something better please tell us.

We welcome your feedback and believe giving you the chance ‘to have your say’ is an important part of The Mac difference. You can share your suggestions using any of the options listed at the top of this page.

At The Mac, we pride ourselves on providing quality service that meets the needs of Members. If you have a concern that needs to be addressed, please let us know so that we can take the opportunity to resolve your concerns.

1. Making a Complaint

In most instances, complaints can be resolved to your satisfaction if we are aware of your concerns. Please contact us using one of the methods at the top of this page. Rest assured, if the staff member that receives your concerns is unable to handle the matter, they will pass all information onto the appropriate person.


2. How to use our Dispute Resolution Procedure

If after following all avenues in step 1 your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction you may wish to take the matter further. If so, please refer to our Resolving Problems Guide


3. Australian Financial Complaints Authority

If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution which is free to consumers. You can contact AFCA by: